Re: [Question #271597]: Fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04.3 - unable to restore - prompt for Encryption password all the time

Aaron Whitehouse posted a new comment:
Hi Tom,

Have you had a chance to get access to the machine again. Duplicity
should certainly work in the situation you describe, so something is not
doing what it should.

Did you ever test restoring files from this backup/run --verify on this
backup? I understand that sometimes that "unknown algorithm" error can
actually mean a corrupted volume, rather than any actual change in
algorithm.

Also, do think about your tone when asking for help. I appreciate that
you are upset to have list files, but you are asking volunteers to help
you resolve your problem.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.