Current LP Builds Failing

I upgraded to lockfile>=0.9, got all the setup.py code changed over so tox
passes completely.  Now the LP Build system is not happy.  It tries to get
lockfile from pypi, but can't.  I suspect pip would fare much better, but
I'm not sure how to set it up the build scripts to run pip.

mt, could you help with this?  There must be some magic I'm missing.

...Thanks,
...Ken

Searching for lockfile>=0.9
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/lockfile/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/lockfile/: [Errno -2]
Name or service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
Couldn't find index page for 'lockfile' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno -2] Name or
service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or download links found for lockfile>=0.9
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('lockfile>=0.9')
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_test] Error 1
debian/rules:11: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_test' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/«BUILDDIR»/duplicity-0.7.05+bzr1139'
make: *** [build] Error 2
debian/rules:8: recipe for target 'build' failed
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Follow ups