Re: [Merge] lp:~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2 into lp:duplicity

On 08.12.2015 17:04, Matthew Bentley wrote:
> -            'maxFileCount': 1000,
> +                'bucketId': self.bucket_id,
> +                'maxFileCount': 1000,

this looks faulty. we had to revert max file arguments for listings from other cloud backends before, because the listing became incomplete when users had lot's of backups and duplicity couldn't find all files for a chain anymore.

https://code.launchpad.net/~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2/+merge/279908
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2 into lp:duplicity.