Re: [Merge] lp:~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2 into lp:duplicity

Hi Matthew,

Could you take a look at a bug?  I'd really appreciate it.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1523498

...Thanks,
...Ken

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2/+merge/279912
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matthew-t-bentley/duplicity/b2 into lp:duplicity.