Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

Rodrigo Alvarez gave more information on the question:
The previous workaround of building the backup set incrementally still
works.  In this case, using excludes, I progressively reduced the
exclusions in 4 stages and then ran a final 5th test.  As the following
results show, by adding smaller (file numbers and size) there  were no
repeated backups.

Following are the summaries of the 4 incremental backups as I relaxed the exclusions:
SourceFileSize 32430067124 (30.2 GB)
NewFiles 3890
NewFileSize 32430067124 (30.2 GB)

SourceFileSize 405542682548 (378 GB)
NewFiles 44494
NewFileSize 373112615424 (347 GB)

SourceFileSize 584098928564 (544 GB)
NewFiles 21292
NewFileSize 178556246016 (166 GB)

SourceFileSize 755897555892 (704 GB)
NewFiles 20480
NewFileSize 171798627328 (160 GB)

Next is the final test pass where duplicity did not duplicate any backup.
SourceFileSize 755897555892 (704 GB)
NewFiles 0
NewFileSize 0 (0 bytes)

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.