Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

On 04.01.2016 06:27, Rodrigo Alvarez wrote:
> Question #248111 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Rodrigo Alvarez gave more information on the question:
> The previous workaround of building the backup set incrementally still
> works.  In this case, using excludes, I progressively reduced the
> exclusions in 4 stages and then ran a final 5th test.  As the following
> results show, by adding smaller (file numbers and size) there  were no
> repeated backups.
>
> Following are the summaries of the 4 incremental backups as I relaxed the exclusions:
> SourceFileSize 32430067124 (30.2 GB)
> NewFiles 3890
> NewFileSize 32430067124 (30.2 GB)
>
> SourceFileSize 405542682548 (378 GB)
> NewFiles 44494
> NewFileSize 373112615424 (347 GB)
>
> SourceFileSize 584098928564 (544 GB)
> NewFiles 21292
> NewFileSize 178556246016 (166 GB)
>
> SourceFileSize 755897555892 (704 GB)
> NewFiles 20480
> NewFileSize 171798627328 (160 GB)
>
> Next is the final test pass where duplicity did not duplicate any backup.
> SourceFileSize 755897555892 (704 GB)
> NewFiles 0
> NewFileSize 0 (0 bytes)

sounds like duplicity stops adding files properly to the backup, after
some max amount of files/size..

ede/duply.net

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.