Re: [Question #284247]: Move to GitHub

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
The PPA gens new daily and release repositories for apt-get.  I was
wondering if it worked with external VC.

Moving to GH for issues could work, and readthedocs would be better that
the current doc solution.

This is not going to be a short project.  For now, and the next couple of
months, just generate a patch for any changes and submit that.  As long as
you can keep your repo up-to-date, patches are not a problem.