Re: [Merge] lp:~fpytloun/duplicity/webdav-gssapi-fix into lp:duplicity

well, you can be the first then ;). not saying you have to, but you can if you want.

..ede/duply.net

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fpytloun/duplicity/webdav-gssapi-fix/+merge/285158
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~fpytloun/duplicity/webdav-gssapi-fix into lp:duplicity.