Re: [Question #286882]: gpg crash on restore

rafael posted a new comment:
Yes,

Like many others, I experience errors with GPG. For me, killing the
gnome-keyring, restarting pcscd daemon and/or reinserting the card makes
thing work again.

I normally issue gpg --card-status to check that everything is ok, even
I decipher a hello world file.

It is not a problem for me to the GPG to work. I achieve that
consistently despite the fact that it is a hassle.

The problem here is that duplicity seems to use another
configuration/environment unrelated to the gpg user environment setup.

When gpg is perfectly working duplicity consistently fails.

I am going to try to generate max verbosity.

R.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.