Re: [Question #289074]: SHA1 hash mismatch while recovering backup

On 22.03.2016 17:42, Jon Beyer wrote:
> Question #289074 on Duplicity changed:

> Jon Beyer confirmed that the question is solved:
> Ed,
>
> Thanks for your assistance.  The "--ignore-errors" flag is indeed
> getting passed through to duplicity.  Full anonymized command to
> duplicity at the bottom.  Duplicity version is 0.7.02.
>
> It would seem that "--ignore-errors" does not ignore this type of error.

yeah, it's only implemented for some errors so far

> Because I know that the S3 volumes are intact, and are simply failing
> occasionally, is there a recommended way for me to download all of the
> S3 volumes, and then have duplicity pull them locally?  If you could
> point me in the right direction as to how to achieve this, I would
> appreciate it immensely.

not using s3 personally. i read on this list that the boto cmd line tools do the trick
  http://boto.cloudhackers.com/en/latest/commandline.html
.

download everything to a local folder and use file:// for restoration.

updating boto to the latest stable might help you with the issue, if
possible.

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.