Re: [Question #284247]: Move to GitHub

Wernight is still having a problem:
The setup with GitLab is pretty good so I admit it's also a great
improvement. It allows also full control of the builds.

GitHub may not be itself open source but I feel that it's just so widely
used with so many accounts, cross references, easy forking... That it isn't
just negligible overhead in this case. That's just my take. I can't say
having an open source end to end spirit is bad, and both are good
improvements.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.