Re: [Question #295069]: PyLint errors "Unable to import" on rev 1220

Kenneth Loafman requested more information:
I run the code tests before releasing new code.  Here's what I got.

ken@dione:~/workspace/duplicity-src$ RUN_CODE_TESTS=1 python -u setup.py test -s testing.test_code.CodeTest
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:294: UserWarning: The version specified ('$version') is an invalid version, this may not work as expected with newer versions of setuptools, pip, and PyPI. Please see PEP 440 for more details.
  "details." % self.metadata.version
running test
running egg_info
writing requirements to duplicity.egg-info/requires.txt
writing duplicity.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to duplicity.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to duplicity.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
reading manifest file 'duplicity.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
writing manifest file 'duplicity.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
running build_ext
copying build/lib.macosx-10.11-x86_64-2.7/duplicity/_librsync.so -> duplicity
test_2to3 (testing.test_code.CodeTest) ... ok
test_pep8 (testing.test_code.CodeTest) ... ok
test_pylint (testing.test_code.CodeTest)
Pylint test (requires pylint to be installed to pass) ... ok

Ran 3 tests in 30.360s

OK

Is it possible you're running native Python 3??

The error you fixed would be handled by 2to3 conversion.  There are a
lot of them left to do.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.