Re: 0.6 Series Support EOL

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the offer.  I'll take you up on it after I release 0.7.08 this
week.

The 0.8 branch is actually behind 0.7 at the moment.  After the release,
I'll bring it up-to-date.  We'll start 0.8 based on 0.7.08.

The 0.6 branch is still in use by LTS systems, Ubuntu, RedHat, others.  The
only thing we can do is to suggest they upgrade.  I've had one person that
could not upgrade using anything other than the "official" repository, so
I'm thinking that situation is fairly rare.  At least, I hope it is.

...Ken