Re: [Question #295948]: Failed backups: /etc/.pwd.lock

DiagonalArg is still having a problem:
I didn't install any versions.  This is what came with Ubuntu 16.04
Gnome:

Version: 0.7.08-0ubuntu1ppa1227~ubuntu16.04.1

So you understand that while deja-dup is crashing on that locked file
after running for quite some time, when I run the duplicity command as
shown in `ps ux`, it crashes right away.  So something different is
happening.  But I haven't changed versions of anything.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.