Re: [Merge] lp:~arashad.ahamad/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity/0.7-series

I'll try to get 0.7.10 out this weekend.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~arashad.ahamad/duplicity/duplicity/+merge/302761
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~arashad.ahamad/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity/0.7-series.