Re: [Question #403779]: Backup to ssh/sftp Backend is failing on my Raspbian (Debian Jessie)

nils confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for asking back. No, I actually did not try that. However, the situation changed a bit.
After hours and hours of debugging, I changed to another SSH target and now the backup is working. It seems that thy Synology diskstation that I used as a target before, has some really strange implementation of SSH.
I can't really figure out, where the exact reason lays but I'm glad that it is working now.
Nils

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.