Re: [Question #402919]: single backedup file - restore problem

Aaron Whitehouse proposed the following answer:
John,

Very sorry to hear that you have had this problem. I have not seen it
before.

I am wondering if the file could have been deleted before the most
recent duply/duplicity backup. If that is the case then it would make
sense that it is restoring an empty directory.

I would try restoring the initial backup with option:
-t 2016-06-10
and see if anything restores. If it does, you can try later dates until you find the last backed up version.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.