Re: [Merge] lp:~m4ktub/duplicity/0.7-fixes into lp:duplicity/0.7-series

There is no special reason besides being motivated by a complaint regarding
the 0.7-series that I've considered as a bug report.

   -
   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/duplicity-talk/2017-01/msg00026.html

It obviously is a new thing and the change can be made to 0.8-series. I'll
submit a pull request to that branch when I have the chance.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m4ktub/duplicity/0.7-fixes/+merge/314778
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~m4ktub/duplicity/0.7-fixes into lp:duplicity/0.7-series.