Re: [Merge] lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/08-merge-glob-parsers into lp:duplicity

A lot of the code was written with 0 for False and 1 for True originally.
I can't remember when the constants were added to Python, but it was
written after that.  Not saying we should change it, just making an
observation.