[Merge] lp:duplicity into lp:~benoit.bertholon/duplicity/duplicity

Benoit Bertholon has proposed merging lp:duplicity into lp:~benoit.bertholon/duplicity/duplicity.

Requested reviews:
  Benoit Bertholon (benoit.bertholon)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.8-series/+merge/318368

The issue with the bug #1666194 (bug minor) is that the globals.archive_dir variable is set to a "string" at the begining of the execution and then during execution it becomes a "Path". So the type of the variable changes overtime. To fix that I used a second variable archive_dir_path to store the path.

This time I run the test with tox (but you can check it if pass for you as well because i still have issues with FAIL: test_pylint (testing.test_code.CodeTest)

commit message:
  uses the globals.archive_dir variable to store only a string
  in the case of a path, uses globals.archive_dir_path

--
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.

Follow ups