Re: Duplicity 0.7.12

Hi Aaron,

Yes, all of the changes have been merged into 0.8 as well.  These were just
bugfixes in 0.7.12.  We'll probably have to maintain 0.7 for a while, but
some improvements have gone to 0.8 that have not made it to 0.7 in order
not to break anything.

Plans going ahead are to freeze 0.7 in the near future.  We'll need to
continue support for a while yet.

I plan to make the 0.8.0 release soon with all the improvements we have so
far.

Thanks for all the work you've done on speedups and bugfixes.

...Ken