Re: [Question #601449]: How to stop ever-growing backup volume?

GilgongoJones is still having a problem:
Thanks - this is what I get with that (although I recently had to delete
the volume, cache and run the backup from scratch).

BTW why does it also always say "Last full backup date: none"?

Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Last full backup date: none
Collection Status
Connecting with backend: BackendWrapper
Archive directory: /home/gilgongo/.cache/duplicity/02be6e629f6ff2159271c8f6cd84ce8d

Found 0 secondary backup chains.
No backup chains with active signatures found
No orphaned or incomplete backup sets found.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.