Re: [Question #601449]: How to stop ever-growing backup volume?

On 02.04.2017 22:43, GilgongoJones wrote:
> Using SSH would require key validation. Can the duplicity SSH backend do
> that? SSH password auth isn't enabled.

yes you may use the parameter --ssh-options "-oIdentityFile=/my/backup/id" as documented in
  http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html

or use ~/.ssh/config to setup auth for the target host for the user
running the backup.

you may wanna read the manpage, we have two ssh backends (paramiko
[default] & pexpect [legacy]).

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.