Re: [Merge] lp:~dernils/duplicity/testing into lp:duplicity

No problem. I just removed the htmlcov folder and resubmitted. In this
commit, I also commited a new README-TESTING with some valuable informtion
on testing.

Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Sa., 22. Apr. 2017 um
22:13 Uhr:

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dernils/duplicity/testing/+merge/322979
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~dernils/duplicity/testing into lp:duplicity.