From: question256418 [mailto:question256418@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 1:57 AM
To: stage.nexvision@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanks Mate! :D

Ok final update:

Got a  call  from my doctor yesterday,  lab test  confirmed  shingles
(surprise!). She told me that she found it highly unusual and she
suspected herpes  type 1/2 all along (Urgent care doctor, not my normal
one. Turns out she was a resident)

As  far as the rash goes I'd say yesterday it was  worse than it's ever
been,  but today is  starting  to  improve. Not as painful as yesterday
and starting to  gain back normal skin color.  Headache  has  also gone
away.

Thank you very  much for  your  help, I  genuinely really appreciate it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.