Re: [Merge] lp:~dernils/duplicity/DockerfileConvenience into lp:duplicity

Great, Thanks!

If you find a minute, I would appreciate if you could throw an eye
on lp:~dernils/duplicity/robust-dropbox-backend, specifically the one test
that I created under testing/backend-testing.  What I’m trying to do here
is that I build the tests for the backends in an empty folder by re-using
elements from the other tests. This allows me to keep focussed but (more
important) to completely oversee the codebase and learn from scratch.

Unfortunately, the very simple test case that I created for a ftp backend
stucks in execution. I’m currently only trying to take a very simple test
and use the ftp server that I set up using docker as a backend. I debugged
it so far that the duplicity command seems to get called by the
run_duplicity function but there is no output from the execution of the
function at all.

The tests in the other folders still execute fine.

Nils

Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Sa., 6. Mai 2017 um
21:54 Uhr: