Re: [Question #631423]: Too many open files (again)

Howard Kaye is still having a problem:
No GnuPGInterface.py.  It doesn't keep increasing.  In this case, it stays
stable at around 20.  And when it completes they all go away.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.