Fwd: [Branch ~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.7-series] Rev 1285: * Remove precise-lpbuild test since precise is EOL.

Kenneth,

revno: 1285
committer: Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: duplicity-src7
timestamp: Fri 2017-05-12 07:09:43 -0500
message:
  * Remove precise-lpbuild test since precise is EOL.
modified:
  tox.ini

If we are planning to continue to support Trusty onwards then I think that we should change the lpbuildd env in tox to trusty, rather than remove it. e.g.:

[testenv:lpbuildd-trusty]
setenv=
    RUN_CODE_TESTS=0
deps=
    mock==1.0.1
    pexpect==3.1
    jottalib

I just hit something that is a bug in pexpect <= 3.4, which we wouldn't have found with the current tox.ini.

Kind regards,

Aaron

Follow ups