Re: [Merge] lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/tox_pylint_fixes into lp:duplicity

I merged this in because I'm tired of chasing the issue.

However, there is no difference in compilec.py between 0.7x and 0.8x, yet 0.8x fails and 0.7x passes.  The bug you quoted does not seem to occur to 0.7x, only to 0.8x, and I do not understand that at all.  Plus, the problem has only cropped up recently.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/tox_pylint_fixes/+merge/323996
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/tox_pylint_fixes into lp:duplicity.