Re: [Question #640874]: Using lots of memory while backup with Duplicity

hi,

1.
please try the latest stable v0.7.12 and see if that resolves the issue.

2.
are you by any chance doing unencrypted uncompressed backups?

..ede/duply.net

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.