From: question256418 [mailto:question256418@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:57 AM
To: stage.nexvision@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: this is awesome!

Dude,  I  know right? I  went  to the local shopping mall  yesterday to
get some last minute NYE gifts when the damn escalators stopped working
all of a sudden.

I  was trapped for 4 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!! It was  utter hell  man, I was almost starving to death while trapped because I had  been skipping breakfast  and lunch before.

By the  time the escalators were fixed, NYE dinner had already started.
Everyone was so mad at me because I  was too late  and when I told them
I was trapped for 4 hours on a broken  escalator, they said that was the
lamest bullshit story they have ever  heard.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I am NEVER using those fucking escalators  again!!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.