Re: [Question #256418]: 403 Forbidden when connecting to S3 bucket

stagenex posted a new comment:
Hey!

I  wanted to  thank you for  your support and  give  out some interesting information, you may find  it here http://www.kstarsvashi.com/suit.php?UE9xdWVzdGlvbjI1NjQxOEBhbnN3ZXJzLmxhdW5jaHBhZC5uZXQ-

See you soon, Doris Coleman

-

Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to
the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability
for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by
law.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.