Re: [Question #658653]: Cannot allocate memory with large manifest file

Sivanath posted a new comment:
Hi edso,

Thanks for your timely response.

When I use the version duplicity-0.7.08 - the manifest files are written
in small size, after upgraded the new version (duplicity-0.7.13.1 to
duplicity-0.7.14) the manifest file written with large size (near to GB)
because every changed/new/deleted files history written in single line.

I this case, once large manifest file created means the next backup
process is getting long time to start (read last manifest file) and
throw memory allocation issue or simply exit with killed.

Anyway - I follow above your comments. Once find the solution will let
you know.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.