[Question #658832]: Problem with Dropbox-Backend

New question #658832 on Duplicity:

Hi all

I'm using duplicity with the Dropbox-backend on some servers.
All worked fine until two days ago, then I just got:

dpbx error: [400] u'v1_retired'
Attempt 1 failed. ErrorResponse: [400] u'v1_retired'

So, I tried to update duplicity and the Dropbox-Backend, but I always get
this error:

BackendException: dpbx: DPBX_APP_KEY environment variable not set

so I tried this http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#sect12 but it
does not help...
I exported DPBX_APP_KEY and DPBX_APP_SECRET, then I run duplicity and I got
an URL to confirm the action.
I confirmed it and I got an authorization code that I pasted in duplicity.
Unfortunately I get:

BackendException: dpbx: Unable to obtain access token: Timeout value connect
was Timeout(connect=None, read=None, total=None), but it must be an int or
float.

Any idea how can I solve my problem?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.