Re: [Question #658832]: Problem with Dropbox-Backend

On 02.10.2017 12:44, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Question #658832 on Duplicity changed:

> Luca Bertoncello is still having a problem:
> Really, I don't have any other E-Mail, since my current address runs perfectly...
> I'm surely don't create an account just for the buggy gnu.org...

your decision. just saying your chances w/ this issue are better on the
ml and if i were you i would simply register one in a few minutes.

have fun. ede/duply.net

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.