Re: [Question #658832]: Problem with Dropbox-Backend

Dmitry Nezhevenko proposed the following answer:
On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 11:38:31AM +0200, edgar.soldin@xxxxxx wrote:
> On 02.10.2017 08:54, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> > New question #658832 on Duplicity:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/duplicity/+question/658832
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm using duplicity with the Dropbox-backend on some servers.
> > All worked fine until two days ago, then I just got:
> >
> > dpbx error: [400] u'v1_retired'
> > Attempt 1 failed. ErrorResponse: [400] u'v1_retired'
> >
> > So, I tried to update duplicity and the Dropbox-Backend, but I always get
> > this error:
> >
> > BackendException: dpbx: DPBX_APP_KEY environment variable not set
> >
> > so I tried this http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#sect12 but it
> > does not help...
> > I exported DPBX_APP_KEY and DPBX_APP_SECRET, then I run duplicity and I got
> > an URL to confirm the action.
> > I confirmed it and I got an authorization code that I pasted in duplicity.
> > Unfortunately I get:
> >
> > BackendException: dpbx: Unable to obtain access token: Timeout value connect
> > was Timeout(connect=None, read=None, total=None), but it must be an int or
> > float.
> >
> > Any idea how can I solve my problem?

Hi,

Probably Dropbox finally turned off API v1.

Please make sure that you're using latest version of duplicity. I thought
I've updated duplicity to use APv2.

Sorry, I don't use it anymore. But once I'll have some free time, I'll
check it

--
WBR, Dmitry

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.