Re: [Question #659626]: S3 data transfer out - getObject requests

On 20.10.2017 14:33, Jasper wrote:
> Question #659626 on Duplicity changed:

> Jasper is still having a problem:
> Right, thanks for the heads up.
>
> Would it be possible to combine them like this?
>
> 0 0 * * 1-6 duply system backup
> 0 0 * * 0 duply system backup_verify_and_purge --force
>
> So a normal backup every day from monday - saturday, and a backup with
> verify and purge on sunday?

looks good to me. if the weekly verify is still to costly you can look
around the net, there are nifty conditional calls, that allow you to
define things like every 2 week or last friday of the month

eg. this one scrubs a btrfs vol of mine, when it's the last friday of
every 3rd month, only if the volume is mounted

0 20 * 3,6,9,12 Fri  mount | grep -q /mnt/raid && ( [ $(date +\%d -d '+7
days') -lt '8' ] && btrfs scrub start /mnt/raid )

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.