Re: [Question #658653]: Cannot allocate memory with large manifest file

Mark Stosberg posted a new comment:
I'll note that this is not just a "small machines" problem. I'm getting
the same OutofMemory error with 8 GBs of physical RAM and an additional
14 GB of swap.

The latest duplicity file I can find is in my `~/.cache/deja-dup`
directory has a file size of about 600 MB. It's some sort of encrypted
temporary file.

I'll have to switch to a new backup solution if this isn't resolved
soon.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.