Re: [Merge] lp:~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series into lp:duplicity

Taking into account the comment related to util.fsencode(), I think that tarinfo names need to be bytes, since they can be used to generate paths, and manifest strings also need to be bytes, since they can be read back in to generate a manifest. At the same time, I'm not sure if a __str__ function should be returning bytes, although I'm not seeing a good solution.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series/+merge/355568
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series into lp:duplicity.