I'm Back!

Hi Guys,

Been out for a while, hospitalized with pneumonia.  Feeling better, but
still recovering.  The full recovery may be a few weeks.

A couple of things come to mind about my absence.

The main one is that I've not made any provisions for issues like this.  I
need to establish the team better, with more people taking an active role.
I've been the gatekeeper for duplicity for too long.  I need to back off
and let other people do the work.  My role should be more of an arbitrator
then gatekeeper.

The second is that there is no real roadmap for duplicity.  There's a lot
to be done and not enough of us to do it.  I'll try to get one started
based on 2 to 3 conversion and other items lagging way behind.

...Thanks,
...Ken