Re: [Merge] lp:~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series into lp:duplicity

> On a branch of this, running testing/run-tests gives:
>
> ./run-tests
[snip]
>     return make_sdist(report, config, session)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/tox/package/builder/legacy.py",
> line 30, in make_sdist
>     return config.distdir.listdir()[0]
> IndexError: list index out of range
>
> for me, which it does not on trunk. Does run-tests work for you?

I am not getting that error, although I've seen it in the past, and it usually indicated that duplicity could not run. I did find a couple of things that I'd broke for python 2 and overlooked, so I've updated my branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series/+merge/359864
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mgorse/duplicity/0.8-series into lp:duplicity.