Re: [Question #677428]: "Restore" gives the following:Failed to read /tmp/duplicity-Rtd2wO-tempdir/mktemp-67n08q-1. Can I recover any of my data?

Trevorj,

as '--ignore-errors' did not help. let's try something else.

1.
can gunzip all files and capture the output '> log.txt 2>&1' (notice the STDERR redirect) ? send it so i can see if there are errors.

2.
after that you can try to restore on the resulting files using '--no-compression', although duplicity should detect it as uncompressed backup by itself.

You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.