Re: [Question #678515]: Why is duplicity throwing this Traceback? Unauthorized: (unauthorized)

Jesse Fowers posted a new comment:
Just to help anyone that comes across this same problem here is a quote
from the link edso supplied:

> The issue is really with B2's vague documentation, but Duplicati would
benefit from being more clear. It's `Account ID` + `Master > Application
Key` _**or**_ `Application Key ID` + `Application Key`.

This is what solved my problem. I was using Account ID and Application
Key but I needed to be using Application ID with its corresponding
Application Key.

Thank you kind internet stranger!

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.