Re: [Merge] lp:~vam9/duplicity/0.8-series-s3-kms-support into lp:duplicity

Thank you for your contribution.

Many of the string literals in commandline.py and _boto_single.py are also unadorned. I would have expected this to flag up when a full ./run_tests was run before submitting (it has for me)?

There are plenty of examples in the same python files to follow, but it would be helpful if somebody who uses (and can therefore test) this backend could please fix it.

Please see https://blueprints.launchpad.net/duplicity/+spec/adorn-string-literals
for help finding the string literals that need correcting.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vam9/duplicity/0.8-series-s3-kms-support/+merge/362000
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.