Re: [Merge] lp:~brandon753-ba/duplicity/aws-glacier into lp:duplicity

Review: Resubmit

Hey Edso,

I just pushed a commit adding documentation to the new feature. Let me know if you need anything else or if I need to do anything different on my end as I have never used bzr or launchpad before only git and svn. Also I am not super happy with this overall patch because while its small and noninvasive ideally there should be a way to use a local copy of the manifest file and not have to store the remote one on S3 Standard instead of glacier. If you have any advice/ideas how that could be done without a lot of changes I would love to hear it. Also while looking at this code it does not seem there is any command checking for exclusive storage options. If I where to enter in duplicity with the options '--s3-use-ia --s3-use-rrs --s3-use-onezone-ia' it looks like it would happily take all the options without throwing an error and store everything on Reduced Redundancy since that is the first option checked in the if statement. I have not looked super deep into this so maybe its checked for elsewhere but it stood out when I made the changes I did.

Sincerely,

Brandon

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~brandon753-ba/duplicity/aws-glacier/+merge/364306
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.