Re: [Question #685095]: BackendException: SSL failed: ('The write operation timed out', )

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
Mac,

Was this the first time you've used https://disk.yandex.ru?  If not then
perhaps they changed something on their end?

Either way, could you please run duplicity with -v9 and post the log
produced?

...Thanks,
...Ken