Re: [Question #685095]: BackendException: SSL failed: ('The write operation timed out', )

Dmitriy Istselemov requested more information:
Hello everybody,
Yesterday I faced the same problem. I'm on Debian 10 with Duplicity 0.7.18.2. My last successful backup to Yandex.Disk was on October, 3. But that time I was running Ubuntu 18.04.1 with Duplicity 0.7.17. Since that time I hadn't used duplicity until yesterday.

I tried to decrease volume size to the lowest possible value of 1M and
increased timeout even for 300 sec. It didn't help.

I also asked Yandex Support about any changes they had made to
Yandex.Disk last time. They said that no changes were made that can lead
to such situation.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.