Re: [Merge] lp:~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity

So, the test failures in manual/backendtest are in test_delete and test_list.  I think the backend is actually listing and deleting as I would expect, but the test is failing due to a type mismatch.  These tests as written are looking for files names b'a' and b'b', but list is returning then as regular (unicode?) strings, not byte strings.

In this case, I am not sure if the test is wrong, or if I should change the backend to return byte strings in list rather than unicode strings.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity/+merge/376206
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.