Re: [Merge] lp:~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity

hey Ken,

i see that for other backends this is done automagically in
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.8-series/view/head:/duplicity/backend.py#L562

can any of you see a reason why it is not for the boto3 backend?.. ede

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity/+merge/376206
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.