Re: [Merge] lp:~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity into lp:duplicity

On 03.12.2019 05:06, carlalex wrote:
>> Looks like manual.backendtest is way out of date.  I think this needs to be
>> moved to functional tests and incorporated into tox testing.
>
> Where does that leave the merge request? What else should be done?

assuming you tested with a live duplicity as well and as other live backends returning the list as strings work properly, i'd say it's fine in this regard.

one thing still, using the prefixed scheme you should probably update man page section section 'Url Format' similar as it is already done for ssh backends.

also could you please add 'boto+s3' to botobackend.py (register_backend() & uses_netloc.extend()) while your at it? just for completeness.

thanks! ..ede/duply.net

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carlalex/duplicity/duplicity/+merge/376206
Your team duplicity-team is subscribed to branch lp:duplicity.